Monday, July 11, 2016

BANILA CO.| MISS FLOWER & MR. HONEY ESSENCE OIL Review

Have you ever purchased something luxurious just because it looked pretty and you wanted all that prettiness in your life?

Behold.
Introducing the most prettiest bottle of honey goodness in my life. This needs no introduction if you are, an avid follower of r/asianbeauty like my self but, to those of who are yet to embrace the Asian Beauty goodness in to their lives. Let me introduce you to the best essence oil i have tried in my life.

BANILA CO. MISS FLOWER & MR. HONEY ESSENCE OIL 

Including an essence oil to my routine was a bit of a challenge but, quick search of the ingredients list really impressed me, with very mild acne trigger and 55% collagen extract and the pretty luxurious packaging.This was a winner to me.

Uncertain as to where to add this my routine I began by applying it on my bare face to test its texture. some of you might not agree with my ways of testing out products but, I'm one of those rare species who don't breakout from new skincare additions.




Let's take a look at that impressive ingredients list shall we?

Ingredients: Collagen extract , glycerin, water, methylgluceth-20, polyglycerin-3, niacinamide, ethanol, honey extract, aureobasidium pullulans ferment, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, royal jelly extract, propolis extract, chrysanthellum indicum extract, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, anthemis nobilis flower extract, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, pentylene glycol, PEG-8, butylene glycol, glyceryl polyacrylate, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, adenosine, tromethamine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, cocoglycerides, sodium starch octenyl succinate, maltodextrin, calcium pantothenate, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine HCI, silica, xanthan gum, carbomer, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, fragrance

Niacinamide; aka vitamin B3 great for fighting PIH and sunburn.Helps brighten skin tone.

Honey. Royal jelly. Propolis; filled with anti-inflammatory goodness to help keep my hormonal acne at bay during the time of the month. Yum!



Lets talk texture, the essence is filled in a typical dropper bottle. I'll give 5/5 for the no hassle packaging. The essence itself is colorless and smells weird, artificial honey like.Not a fan of the smell though. I'm not a fan of sticky oily face unless it's my Scinic Honey AIO.

TIP

Add a drop of Banila Co. Miss flower & Mr.Honey Essence Oil to your foundation for a natural glow-y look.


First Impression; Oh pretty! I need this in my life!!!!

Skin Type; This is a heavy moisturizing essence which might be better suited for dry skin

Price; $20-27

Where to buy; Memebox, Glowreceipe, Amazon etc

Rating; 3.5/5
because i have been using it with my foundation than as a part of my routine. The smell bugs me.I might repurchase cause I'm a sucker for a glow-y face.


until next time...
follow me on instagram & twitter

xo