Thursday, November 3, 2016

NARUKO | HYALURONIC ACID SUPER RICH MOISTURIZING NECTAR Review

Another post after a being hiatus over three weeks, this time I was truly uninspired to blog or to test out new products for you guys.
I'll be reviewing a product I have been using for a quite a long time now.




NARUKO HYALURONIC ACID SUPER RICH MOISTURIZING NECTAR

I bought this after reading so may rave reviews about Naruko, for those who don't lurk around r/ab, Naruko is a pretty good Taiwanese brands famous for many products mostly for brightening and i hear that their sheet masks are super awesome!



I bought this product cause I wanted to try out a hyaluronic acid toner/serum and this was available for only $4.99 for 50ml. I think it's pretty generous for the price paid. I have been using for like four to five months now and I'm ready to share my experiences with you.



Texture; The Naruko Hyaluronic Acid Nectar comes in a pretty yellow bottle with an airless pump making it super easy and hygienic to dispense. The nectar is lightly sticky, golden and watery.


Ingredients;




Product Description?

It deeply hydrates the skin while locks in moisture and replenishing dry skin.

Personal Experience;
Honestly, I didn't exactly enjoy using this product. There was nothing wrong with the product at the same time there was nothing spectacular about it either. I didn't find it to be hydrating nor did my sin feel mosturized, I'd recommend to used a heavily moisturizing cream later on your routine or it's a total miss for those who with dry skin. I also believe that this product gave me CCs.


Best suited for; normal skin
Price; $4.99

Where to buy; eBay, Naruko USA website

Rating;  2/5 Will not repurchase

until next time...
follow me on instagram & twitter

xo