Saturday, November 19, 2016

SAMPLE REVIEW | ORLANE PARIS SUPER MOISTURIZING SERUM

Hey guys, I'm back with a sample review and this week I'll be reviewing ORLANE PARIS SUPER MOISTURIZING SERUM. Remember this is not a in-depth review since samples can only be used for 1-2days or have very limited uses.



I had a little trouble getting to my skincare products last night and I had no option but to settle for this little guy.
This really is super tiny and lasted me four uses.. and the results left me quite speechless from the very first use. If you're looking for super hydration, brightening and to add some plump-ing to your face this is THE product for you.

I used it as a stand alone product.though it's a serum, it's a almost as thick as a lotion/emulsion. you need a little cause it spreads like a dream and pat pat and you're all done.

I love this serum and looking forward to purchase the full size when my stash runs out! Have you trued any ORLANE PARIS products? Let me know in the comments below!


until next time...
follow me on instagram & twitter

xo