Thursday, May 18, 2017

Review | www.dressesofgirl.com


Wedding Dresses Dressesofgirl

Hey, guys!

I thought I'd review something different this time. Jennifer from Dressesofgirl reached out to me to review their website. Honestly, I love long, pretty dresses. Who doesn't, right?

Dressesofgirl is a website that sells good quality Wedding and Special occasion dresses for affordable prices and they offer free worldwide delivery for orders above $299.  Awesome, right? For anyone who's looking to buy their wedding dresses 2017, prom or party dresses,  here's your chance.

My cousin is getting hitched in a couple of  months and I have been looking everywhere to find the perfect dress for months.I'm so glad that Jennifer reached out to me and I found Dressesofgirl. Here are some of favorite picks if you're a wedding guest or a bride looking for wedding dresses.



Wedding Dress

Prom / Special occasion 

The best part of Dressesofgirls.com is that they also sell plus size dresses.

Plus size dresses
Let me know your favorite dresses from Dressesofgirls.
until next time...
follow me on instagram & twitter

xo