Thursday, June 22, 2017

PROMISE ORGANICS | NOURISHING COCONUT MILK FACIAL LOTION with Hibiscus

Hey guys!

Few months ago I cashed in my ipsy points  for the @promiseorganic coconut facial lotion. I love products that contain coconut, if you asked why, it's cause they smell divine and this lotion did not disappoint. I'm so glad I picked up two.



The Promise Organics Nourishing Coconut Milk Facial Lotion claims to brighten and revitalize skin even though I didn't notice any brightening my face did feel smoother and this is a great mixing medium for my TO VitaminC  it's very liquidy great for those with oily skin. It absorbs quickly with no sticky residue. Super lightweight that can be used in your A and PM routine or under your makeup.This performs well when sealed with an occlusive because of its light texture it might not be provide the necessary moisture the skin needs when used alone.

until next time...

follow me on instagram & twitter


xo