Monday, July 24, 2017

UNIK | TEA TREE RELIEF SERUM

Unique4u offered to send me another UNIK serum and I was super excited cause I loved their Black snail serum ( Review).
I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with UNIK products thus far. They seem to work very well and quiet affordable too.



UNIK TEA TREE RELIEF SERUM
Product Description;
the UNIK tea tree relief serum helps calm and provide relief with 67% centella extract and it nourishes and moisturizes skin with 19.5% sprout extracts. 

Ingredients; 



Personal Experience;
It's a non-sticky, watery serum that is super absorbent and has a slight green tinge to it. It calms and soothes irritated skin almost instantly and makes my face feel refreshed and moisturizers. My face looked radiant and plump the next morning, no sign of irritation or redness. Highly recommended for those with sensitive or acne prone skin but, would suit almost everyone. I like this over my LJH tea tree serum and the UNIK tea tree relief serum costs less than LJH.

Best suited for;
All skin types ( highly recommended for those with sensitive and acne prone skin)

Price;
$15.49

Where to buy;
Unique4u

until next time...

follow me on instagram & twitter

xo